This is an adorable quilt and makes up quickly. Kit comes complete with pattern,background and fabrics to complete this quilt top size approximately 37”x 39” Backing, Binding and Batting are extra $39.00 plus tax
Check out the Brother April Specials. Call the studio today to place your orders. Order cut off dates are April 24th 2018 at close.
NOW UNTIL MARCH 31ST 2018
Lynn’s Quilting Studio
965 Upper Branch Road
Auberndale, Nova Scotia
Phone: (902) 541-1168
March 1st 2018 until April 1st 2019
How it Works:
1. Drop into the studio once per week (Tuesday - Saturday) to pick up a block pattern.
2. Block Pattern & Fabric Cost is $3.00 for the first week.
3. Each following week;
a) Stop into the studio to pick up your next block with your completed block from previous
week in hand. Cost: $3.00
b) Stop into the studio to pick up your next block without your completed block from
previous week in hand. Cost: $5.00
c) Note: If you forget to bring in your completed block for two weeks in a row (for example
week 10 and 11), as long as you bring in your completed block from the week prior (week
11) your new block (for week 12) will be $3.00 and so on…
4. Two color ways available:
a) Blue, Beige, Gold
b) Red, Grey, Black
5. On April 1st 2019 there shall be a draw for all people who have picked up all 52 blocks over the past 54 weeks!
PRIZE: BROTHER MACHINE
VALUED AT $1000.00
1. Blocks must be picked up in person at Lynn’s Quilting Studio.
2. Weeks run Tuesday until Saturday, new blocks will be released Tuesdays and ending Saturdays.
3. Block patterns are not to be shared, to qualify each participant must purchase kit (pattern and fabric) in studio weekly.
4. There will be two “Opps” weeks to accommodate vacations.
5. See Lynn in studio for any questions. Rules are at discretion of the studio owner.
SUNDAY & MONDAY: CLOSED
TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY: 10 AM — 5 PM
THURSDAY: 10 AM — 8 PM
FRIDAY & SATURDAY: 10 AM — 4 PM
New Arrival for all you Busy Bees
Check this out! Yardage, Strips and Fat Quarter packs now in stock. $16.00/m
Photo by Michele Nelson
Isabelle Fancy brought in this beautiful embroidered wall Quilt. She did these baskets using her Brother embroidery machine. Thank you for sharing Isabelle!