Let's make quilts together
Long Arm Quilting Services
We know a lot of hard work goes into finishing a quality quilt top, so our number one goal is to complete your quilt top with beautiful quilting!
We thank you for the opportunity to help make your quilt top a work of art!
*Long Arm Quilting Pricing:
Our prices are based on the size of your quilt and complexity of the pattern.
We charge by the square inch. To figure the square inch of your quilt top, measure the width and the length and multiple them together. This will give you the total square inches of your quilt. Then multiple the total square inches by the type of quilting you request. Example: A quilt which measures 60 X 72 = 4320 square inches X .02 (2 cents per square inch) = $86.40. Thread charges (one color) are included in the price of quilting, (metallic thread extra)
We charge by the square inch in 2 different categories.
1. Edge to Edge
2. Custom (Custom quilting charges are on a case by case basis.)
1. Simple Edge to Edge over your entire quilt – This is one simple pattern over your entire quilt with one thread color.
Cost is 2 cents per square inch.
2. Custom – Custom Quilting prices vary and are determined on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for custom pricing. Prices begin at .05 per square inch.
(There is a minimum charge of $50.00)
*Above prices do not include batting. Batting charges depend on the type and size of batting.
Quilt top preparation:
To assure a quality finished product and minimize your cost, please follow these basic guidelines:
· Your top must be clean, pressed well making sure all seams are pressed flat, points and threads clipped and removed or they may show through later, Please remove pins or basting threads.
· Make sure the quilt top is pressed and lays flat to prevent puckering.
· Square-up and trim quilt top to its final size—measuring the same amount in 3 places in both directions.
· Measure and press backing fabric —it should measure 6-8 inches larger than your top.